Our company is rapidly expanding with the acquisition of a new state of the art manufacturing plant.
We require a dynamic and professional team player to join our Finance team as full time Accountant, based at our Corporate Head Office in Yandina on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will be responsible for financial and manufacturing accounting, management reporting and providing business support to our Sales & Marketing team.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation and stock management
- Preparation of month end accounts.
- Assist CFO in their review of Monthly P&L to understand, identify and address issues
- Prepare and distribute reports in line with Government guidelines
- Preparation of Tax liabilities i.e. BAS, Payroll tax, Workcover
- Review product costings and monitor labour and overhead recovery
- Adhoc projects as required.
Key Attributes & Experience:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment will be well regarded
- Adhoc projects will require an inquiring mind with the ability to connect the general ledger to systems and processes.
- Accounting degree required with a major in Accounting/Commerce.
- Preference towards CPA/CA qualifications or studying towards.
- Positive attitude with a “can do” approach.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and work within set time lines.
- Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Experience in Exo software is desirable, however exposure to large ERP systems is highly regarded
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click the APPLY button to send your resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.