BFX Furniture is an Australian company designing, manufacturing and supplying Education and Commercial Furniture for over 30 years.
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team and encourage growth in the Education and Commercial Market.
The successful person will be highly motivated with the ability to create opportunities, close sales and increase profitability.
Role Description includes (but not limited to):
- Achieve personal sales and profit goals
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers
- Recommend product and/or service changes to improve sales and customer service
- Project management
Competencies include (but not limited to):
- Customer service orientation
- Sales skills
- Effective communicator
- Computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive
- Prospecting skills
- Team player
- Current driver’s licence
Key Experience includes (but not limited to):
- Knowledge of the Education and/or Commercial furniture market
- Furniture sales experience (Education and/or Commercial/Office are favourable however training can be provided)
- Customer relationship management
- Remuneration includes base, super, car allowance, commission etc. and will be negotiable and based upon level of experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.